Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fun with CORKS.

I like wine, but not enough to have a collection of corks.

If I did, I'd craft with them.

Cast of Characters:















  • Twine
  • Cutting board
  • Knife
  • Scissors
  • Ribbon
  • Corks
Like I said, I don't have a lot of corks laying around. You can buy them as a vase filler, I got these at Target in the vase isle.
















First cork ornament, or corkament (as I'd like to call them) is a reindeer!



Cut two corks in half horizontally (the hamburger way, not the hotdog way)
Lay them in a group of four (like a square) and glue them together, these will be the legs.


Glue two corks to the top of the cork square for the body.


Glue another cork in the middle of the two to make a head like below.
Then accessorize it, give him a nose, some eye, some antlers.

And complete!

Next corkament: a tree!


Cut 3 more corks the hamburger way. 
This picture looks upside down.. hm.
















Arrange them like this and hot glue together.
















Hot glue some twine all around, and tie at the top.






















And complete.

























Enjoy your corkaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?