Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Wreath

I love making wreaths for each holiday. 


This one's simple.

Cast of Characters:

















  • Styrofoam Circle (From Michael's)
  • Lot of PLASTIC Christmas ornaments
  • Ribbon
  • Hot Glue (not pictured)


These plastic, shatterproof ornaments generally have plastic tops that can easily be pulled off.














Start sticking them into the styrofoam. Halfway through, I realized that they weren't sticking on their own. I tried some tacky glue. No luck.





















Hot Glue Gun it is!














Throw some hotglue down then stick the top of the ornament into the styrofoam until the protruding end is all the way into the foam.





















Keep affixing them to the wreath.
















And keep going. Try to cover the whole surface area.
I used little present accent pieces between the open spots.
















So I ran out of ornaments, so I grabbed a star ornament that I picked up for a dollar at the local Walmart.




















Then I threw a bow on it that I made on the Bowdabra.
You should get one. (Look at those instructions.)





















And complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?