Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Ornament Making

It's almost that time of the year again.

The difference is, that this year is the first year I'll be on my own for Christmas. This means only one thing: I need to craft Christmas decorations.
This includes ornaments!


























I've started them before but from here on out, I'll step-by-step the rest. 
So here we go.

Cast of Characters (for one of them):




















  • Marshalls has clear glass "fill it yourself" bulbs. All you do is squeeze the top together and the top comes out.
  • Bead garland. Got it at Walmart in the holiday isle. Only $2 for a lot. 

Next:














Cut the strands in the middle, cut as close to the bead as possible.


Then fill the glass bulb with the beads.











Continue to fill the bulb.














Until completely filled!

























Then repeat with another colored bead.




















I'll keep you posted on the next ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?