Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Glitter and Glue

It's winter, that means that it's perfectly acceptable to put glitter on everything (well, almost everything, pending tackiness.)

After taking down all of my Christmas decorations, I realized, I needed more winter. I saw an idea and I ran with it. 
Glitter sign!

Cast of Characters:















  • White spray paint
  • Glitter (white)
  • Glue gun
  • Pencil
  • Canvas

Use the pencil to trace out what you're going to say. I used "Baby it's Cold Outside" Don't worry, the spray paint will cover the pencil marks, and if you suck at doing things right the first time like me, you'll appreciate using a pencil so you can erase mistakes.
















Use the hot glue gun to trace over the pencil marks.
















Spray paint the canvas.




















While it's still wet, sprinkle the glitter on top.
















Let dry, and viola.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?